Sunday, October 28, 2007

Photo Albums

Just wanted to let you know that I've added a page exclusively for my pictures. I've posted two albums so far. Just go to knewlin.shutterfly.com. I will let you know in my blogs when I update them.

Today has been a pretty lazy day. I slept in, went grocery shopping, cleaned up the apartment a bit, and posted pictures for you to see! It's days like these that I'm glad I have access to American television through my slingbox. I can actually watch, change channels, and record shows directly from my t.v. at home. Great way to keep up with Grey's Anatomy and America's Next Top Model!! I've also discovered podcasts through itunes, thanks to Clare and Brooke! I can download the news and other things to keep me updated on things back in the states.

I'm also trying to figure out meals that I can make with the food they have available in the grocery stores. They have pasta noodles, but no spaghetti sauce or any other sauce that I can cook up. They only have tomato paste. Does anybody have any suggestions on other things that I can make to put on pasta? Or any other way to spice it up? What about simple meals I can easily make? Any suggestions would be welcome. Teshekular!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How do I look at the pictures?

Wow I'm such a creeper. Miss you Newie!