Monday, December 17, 2007

day off!

As promised I posted the pics from Israel, Istanbul, and Russia. knewlin.shutterfly.com.

We lost against Mersin yesterday by one point. It was quite a game. We were down 17 with 7 minutes to go and battled back to lead by 1 point with 6 seconds to go and they scored on a last second basket. Those are always tough, but we'll bounce back. We play Burhaniye this Saturday so we've got a while. We don't have another Euro cup game until January 10th. We were actually the last team to be selected for the second round so we barely snuck in there. But that means we'll be playing the #1 seed, a team from Russia.

Since we don't have a game for another 6 days, coach gave us the day off today. I decided it was time to pamper myself so I got a pedicure and manicure after I slept in until about noon. I have to enjoy it while I can because we are in the weight room at 8:30 tomorrow morning.

No comments: