Friday, December 7, 2007

Off to Istanbul and Russia

Our last game against Montenegro was a success. We won by 17 and they had beat us by 5 at their place so we won that head to head match up. That game was really important for us to get as it guaranteed us a spot in the second round of Euro Cup that starts in January. We still have to play well against Russia because every point matters in determining where we will be seeded in the second round. If this is all very confusing to you, don't worry, it is to me too. :)

We leave tomorrow to play against Istanbul University on Sunday. We'll actually be staying in Istanbul Monday and Tuesday before we leave for Russia on Wednesday so hopefully we'll be able to see a little bit of the city one of those two days. It should be cold in Istanbul, but I'm sure it's paradise to what I hear it is in Russia. I packed a few sweaters and my winter jacket for that trip. I'm sure I will need it.

I miss all of the Christmas lights and decorations right now! If you see a sparkly house, take a picture and send it to me!!

No comments: